#Revision history for hurl
#220.127.116.11 -- 2022-10-31
- Fix MIMEtypes on error messages.
- Fix overly-strict certificate validation, sacrificing clientside certificates.
#18.104.22.168 -- 2022-08-06
- Fix webform submission, refine API, & support multiple encodings.
- Switch from OpenSSL to
tls/Cryptonite for a cryptographic backend for better error reporting & to fix Gemini implementation
- Support clientside certificates in Gemini & HTTPS
- Support HSTS with bypass
- Allow overriding HURL's error-reporting localization
#22.214.171.124 -- 2021-07-22
- Add support for submitting forms (fallback to normal URL resolution).
- Allow setting cookies in response to HTTP POST, including retroactively for the sake of CSRF protections.
#126.96.36.199 -- 2021-03-09
- Added APIs for localizing MIMEtypes
- Crash fixes
#188.8.131.52 -- 2021-01-07
- Fix several real & potential crashes
- Expose APIs for querying localized labels for MIME types from the OS
- Expand search path for executable extensions
- Subsume Appstream feature flag into FreeDesktop, XML dependency is now nearly-required on Linux.
#184.108.40.206 -- 2020-12-24
- Add HTTP caching
ext: URI scheme as a plugin system.
- Expose APIs list all apps for a given MIMEtype & open a URL in one.
#0.1.0.0 -- YYYY-mm-dd
- First version. Released on an unsuspecting world.